With Hurricane Irma approaching and Harvey's damage lingering, Del covers disaster zone sales tax relief (specific to certain counties) and an idea called casualty loss for home owners and real estate investors, both of which are tools for post natural disaster relief. Then, Del explains how depreciation works on many levels for real estate investor tax avoidance, of which becoming a "real estate professional" is a supreme advantage. Lastly, Del addresses how rental homes affect debt to income ratios in such a way as to allow us to keep on buying them.Click To Listen Now
About Lifestyles Unlimited:
Lifestyles Unlimited is a real estate investing and mentoring group that has been serving real estate investors since 1990. Lifestyles Unlimited takes people by the hand through the process of locating property, evaluation of property, negotiaton of property, and long-term managment of everything from single-family homes to 600 unit apartment complexes.
- (January 19, 2018) You Can Have Anything You Want In Life, But You Can't Have Everything
- (January 19, 2018) The Number One Reason Entrepreneurs Fail
- (January 18, 2018) Interpretive Movement – Personalized Education At Its Finest
- (January 18, 2018) Moving To The Rhythm of Life, One "Dance Step" At A Time
- (January 17, 2018) How To Solve Problems When The Problems Are The Solutions