With Hurricane Irma approaching and Harvey's damage lingering, Del covers disaster zone sales tax relief (specific to certain counties) and an idea called casualty loss for home owners and real estate investors, both of which are tools for post natural disaster relief. Then, Del explains how depreciation works on many levels for real estate investor tax avoidance, of which becoming a "real estate professional" is a supreme advantage. Lastly, Del addresses how rental homes affect debt to income ratios in such a way as to allow us to keep on buying them.Click To Listen Now
About Lifestyles Unlimited:
Lifestyles Unlimited is a real estate investing and mentoring group that has been serving real estate investors since 1990. Lifestyles Unlimited takes people by the hand through the process of locating property, evaluation of property, negotiaton of property, and long-term managment of everything from single-family homes to 600 unit apartment complexes.
- (September 19, 2017) Tell Del Tuesday "From Engineer To Entrepreneur" – Featuring LU Member Chad
- (September 18, 2017) Lifestyles Unlimited – An Answer to Quiet Desperation
- (September 15, 2017) Pay Off The Mortgage or Retire – You Decide
- (September 15, 2017) Recruiting Wholesalers To Your Real Estate Investing Team
- (September 14, 2017) Being The Best Is Not For The Few, It's For Those Who Pursue The Right Map To Get There