To start the show, Steve stresses the importance of investing in your real estate investment education on the front end to avoid losses on the back end. Next, Steve talks about the problematic intersection between inexperienced real estate investors and high-income earners while explaining the root cause of bad real estate deals. Finally, two listeners call in to the show asking about two different sides of flood property investment.Click To Listen Now
About Lifestyles Unlimited:
Lifestyles Unlimited is a real estate investing and mentoring group that has been serving real estate investors since 1990. Lifestyles Unlimited takes people by the hand through the process of locating property, evaluation of property, negotiaton of property, and long-term managment of everything from single-family homes to 600 unit apartment complexes.
- (September 19, 2017) Tell Del Tuesday "From Engineer To Entrepreneur" – Featuring LU Member Chad
- (September 18, 2017) Lifestyles Unlimited – An Answer to Quiet Desperation
- (September 15, 2017) Pay Off The Mortgage or Retire – You Decide
- (September 15, 2017) Recruiting Wholesalers To Your Real Estate Investing Team
- (September 14, 2017) Being The Best Is Not For The Few, It's For Those Who Pursue The Right Map To Get There