"Guess what is 80% of real estate investing...your credit," says Steve to start his first topic of the day. Of particular interest here is a credit/income history problem some self-employed individuals run into when they decide to invest in real estate. Then, after getting a young college student a stellar summer reading list for real estate investing, Steve tackles why we use the hard money loan; why hard money loans are not necessary for multifamily; and with the help of his mentor Del Walmsley, protects a listener who's about to get stuck in a hard money loan.Click To Listen Now
About Lifestyles Unlimited:
Lifestyles Unlimited is a real estate investing and mentoring group that has been serving real estate investors since 1990. Lifestyles Unlimited takes people by the hand through the process of locating property, evaluation of property, negotiaton of property, and long-term managment of everything from single-family homes to 600 unit apartment complexes.
- (January 19, 2018) You Can Have Anything You Want In Life, But You Can't Have Everything
- (January 19, 2018) The Number One Reason Entrepreneurs Fail
- (January 18, 2018) Interpretive Movement – Personalized Education At Its Finest
- (January 18, 2018) Moving To The Rhythm of Life, One "Dance Step" At A Time
- (January 17, 2018) How To Solve Problems When The Problems Are The Solutions