"Guess what is 80% of real estate investing...your credit," says Steve to start his first topic of the day. Of particular interest here is a credit/income history problem some self-employed individuals run into when they decide to invest in real estate. Then, after getting a young college student a stellar summer reading list for real estate investing, Steve tackles why we use the hard money loan; why hard money loans are not necessary for multifamily; and with the help of his mentor Del Walmsley, protects a listener who's about to get stuck in a hard money loan.Click To Listen Now
About Lifestyles Unlimited:
Lifestyles Unlimited is a real estate investing and mentoring group that has been serving real estate investors since 1990. Lifestyles Unlimited takes people by the hand through the process of locating property, evaluation of property, negotiaton of property, and long-term managment of everything from single-family homes to 600 unit apartment complexes.
- (September 19, 2017) Tell Del Tuesday "From Engineer To Entrepreneur" – Featuring LU Member Chad
- (September 18, 2017) Lifestyles Unlimited – An Answer to Quiet Desperation
- (September 15, 2017) Pay Off The Mortgage or Retire – You Decide
- (September 15, 2017) Recruiting Wholesalers To Your Real Estate Investing Team
- (September 14, 2017) Being The Best Is Not For The Few, It's For Those Who Pursue The Right Map To Get There