Del Walmsley and Houston Multifamily Mentor, Curtis Haines, talk about different ways to benchmark real estate investments to grow wealth, and more importantly, net-worth more effectively. Additionally, they talk about their personal motivations for staying sharp in investing and in investment education/mentorship. In the process, they also touch on the harsh realities of retirement today, using a balance sheet to grow financially, and guiding your family to operate as a home office.Click To Listen Now
About Lifestyles Unlimited:
Lifestyles Unlimited is a real estate investing and mentoring group that has been serving real estate investors since 1990. Lifestyles Unlimited takes people by the hand through the process of locating property, evaluation of property, negotiaton of property, and long-term managment of everything from single-family homes to 600 unit apartment complexes.
- (July 21, 2017) The Pickle Jars of Life – Keep The Minutia at Bay
- (July 20, 2017) Mentoring After The 2-Day & How Different People Approach Retirement – Featuring LU Mentor Charles Ho
- (July 19, 2017) Retirement Told From Two Perspectives
- (July 18, 2017) Navigating The Detroit Downturn With Real Estate – Featuring LU Members Greg & Nicole
- (July 17, 2017) 7 Tips For Taking Effective Action Steps