Del Walmsley and Houston Multifamily Mentor, Curtis Haines, talk about different ways to benchmark real estate investments to grow wealth, and more importantly, net-worth more effectively. Additionally, they talk about their personal motivations for staying sharp in investing and in investment education/mentorship. In the process, they also touch on the harsh realities of retirement today, using a balance sheet to grow financially, and guiding your family to operate as a home office.Click To Listen Now
About Lifestyles Unlimited:
Lifestyles Unlimited is a real estate investing and mentoring group that has been serving real estate investors since 1990. Lifestyles Unlimited takes people by the hand through the process of locating property, evaluation of property, negotiaton of property, and long-term managment of everything from single-family homes to 600 unit apartment complexes.
- (January 19, 2018) You Can Have Anything You Want In Life, But You Can't Have Everything
- (January 19, 2018) The Number One Reason Entrepreneurs Fail
- (January 18, 2018) Interpretive Movement – Personalized Education At Its Finest
- (January 18, 2018) Moving To The Rhythm of Life, One "Dance Step" At A Time
- (January 17, 2018) How To Solve Problems When The Problems Are The Solutions