Del Walmsley and Houston Multifamily Mentor, Curtis Haines, talk about different ways to benchmark real estate investments to grow wealth, and more importantly, net-worth more effectively. Additionally, they talk about their personal motivations for staying sharp in investing and in investment education/mentorship. In the process, they also touch on the harsh realities of retirement today, using a balance sheet to grow financially, and guiding your family to operate as a home office.Click To Listen Now
About Lifestyles Unlimited:
Lifestyles Unlimited is a real estate investing and mentoring group that has been serving real estate investors since 1990. Lifestyles Unlimited takes people by the hand through the process of locating property, evaluation of property, negotiaton of property, and long-term managment of everything from single-family homes to 600 unit apartment complexes.
- (September 19, 2017) Tell Del Tuesday "From Engineer To Entrepreneur" – Featuring LU Member Chad
- (September 18, 2017) Lifestyles Unlimited – An Answer to Quiet Desperation
- (September 15, 2017) Pay Off The Mortgage or Retire – You Decide
- (September 15, 2017) Recruiting Wholesalers To Your Real Estate Investing Team
- (September 14, 2017) Being The Best Is Not For The Few, It's For Those Who Pursue The Right Map To Get There