If you think the type of real estate investing success you hear about on The Del Walmsley Radio Show is only for those privileged enough to inherit the money to achieve it, then it's time to think again. On this show, Del and Don take a stroll down 20 years of memory lane from when Don started with all the cards stacked against him to his full retirement. You will also hear about the Challenge program Don started at Lifestyles Unlimited® to help others in similar circumstances.Click To Listen Now
About Lifestyles Unlimited:
Lifestyles Unlimited is a real estate investing and mentoring group that has been serving real estate investors since 1990. Lifestyles Unlimited takes people by the hand through the process of locating property, evaluation of property, negotiaton of property, and long-term managment of everything from single-family homes to 600 unit apartment complexes.
- (September 19, 2017) Tell Del Tuesday "From Engineer To Entrepreneur" – Featuring LU Member Chad
- (September 18, 2017) Lifestyles Unlimited – An Answer to Quiet Desperation
- (September 15, 2017) Pay Off The Mortgage or Retire – You Decide
- (September 15, 2017) Recruiting Wholesalers To Your Real Estate Investing Team
- (September 14, 2017) Being The Best Is Not For The Few, It's For Those Who Pursue The Right Map To Get There