If you think the type of real estate investing success you hear about on The Del Walmsley Radio Show is only for those privileged enough to inherit the money to achieve it, then it's time to think again. On this show, Del and Don take a stroll down 20 years of memory lane from when Don started with all the cards stacked against him to his full retirement. You will also hear about the Challenge program Don started at Lifestyles Unlimited® to help others in similar circumstances.Click To Listen Now
About Lifestyles Unlimited:
Lifestyles Unlimited is a real estate investing and mentoring group that has been serving real estate investors since 1990. Lifestyles Unlimited takes people by the hand through the process of locating property, evaluation of property, negotiaton of property, and long-term managment of everything from single-family homes to 600 unit apartment complexes.
- (July 21, 2017) The Pickle Jars of Life – Keep The Minutia at Bay
- (July 20, 2017) Mentoring After The 2-Day & How Different People Approach Retirement – Featuring LU Mentor Charles Ho
- (July 19, 2017) Retirement Told From Two Perspectives
- (July 18, 2017) Navigating The Detroit Downturn With Real Estate – Featuring LU Members Greg & Nicole
- (July 17, 2017) 7 Tips For Taking Effective Action Steps