Vice President of Multifamily Mentoring, John Ridgway, addresses steps for handling varying flood levels in apartment units; uninhabitable-unit procedures for landlords; late-payment protocols post natural disaster; and, housing vouchers. Also provided is a brief overview of public adjusters and the purpose they serve for apartment owners. All of today's information and more can be found in a publicly available Lifestyles Unlimited webinar here: https://luinc.wistia.com/medias/agt0qfwuedClick To Listen Now
About Lifestyles Unlimited:
Lifestyles Unlimited is a real estate investing and mentoring group that has been serving real estate investors since 1990. Lifestyles Unlimited takes people by the hand through the process of locating property, evaluation of property, negotiaton of property, and long-term managment of everything from single-family homes to 600 unit apartment complexes.
- (January 19, 2018) You Can Have Anything You Want In Life, But You Can't Have Everything
- (January 19, 2018) The Number One Reason Entrepreneurs Fail
- (January 18, 2018) Interpretive Movement – Personalized Education At Its Finest
- (January 18, 2018) Moving To The Rhythm of Life, One "Dance Step" At A Time
- (January 17, 2018) How To Solve Problems When The Problems Are The Solutions