Follow Houston Lifestyles Realty Single Family Sales & Training Manager, Jeff Smith, and Del Walmsley as they diagnose the post Hurricane Harvey single family real estate market of Houston, a conversation that can be mirrored to Florida (especially with Irma approaching) and that cannot begin without addressing the fate of The National Flood Insurance Program. From here, we explore how single family sales and rent comparables will change, a tightening inventory of Houston homes (and why it's happening), and price behavior for dry/flooded properties in the years to come.Click To Listen Now
About Lifestyles Unlimited:
Lifestyles Unlimited is a real estate investing and mentoring group that has been serving real estate investors since 1990. Lifestyles Unlimited takes people by the hand through the process of locating property, evaluation of property, negotiaton of property, and long-term managment of everything from single-family homes to 600 unit apartment complexes.
- (January 19, 2018) You Can Have Anything You Want In Life, But You Can't Have Everything
- (January 19, 2018) The Number One Reason Entrepreneurs Fail
- (January 18, 2018) Interpretive Movement – Personalized Education At Its Finest
- (January 18, 2018) Moving To The Rhythm of Life, One "Dance Step" At A Time
- (January 17, 2018) How To Solve Problems When The Problems Are The Solutions