After strongly hitting Del Walmsley's Three Rules of Investing, Steve discusses an impressive amount of other important topics of interest: a case study of a man who would have outlived his nest egg without real estate; the downside to investing through an IRA; what to focus on when starting multifamily investing; why it's still smart to buy in an up/seller's market; buying real estate with deferred maintenance; putting dead equity to work; where the DFW market is going; and, being leery of lease contracts of two years or more in certain states.Click To Listen Now
About Lifestyles Unlimited:
Lifestyles Unlimited is a real estate investing and mentoring group that has been serving real estate investors since 1990. Lifestyles Unlimited takes people by the hand through the process of locating property, evaluation of property, negotiaton of property, and long-term managment of everything from single-family homes to 600 unit apartment complexes.
- (September 19, 2017) Tell Del Tuesday "From Engineer To Entrepreneur" – Featuring LU Member Chad
- (September 18, 2017) Lifestyles Unlimited – An Answer to Quiet Desperation
- (September 15, 2017) Pay Off The Mortgage or Retire – You Decide
- (September 15, 2017) Recruiting Wholesalers To Your Real Estate Investing Team
- (September 14, 2017) Being The Best Is Not For The Few, It's For Those Who Pursue The Right Map To Get There