"There is no such thing as a dumb question when it comes to real estate investing," stresses Steve as he begins today's show covering a crucial email question to save a listener from an unnecessary investment step. There is "underlying information," he goes on to say, that you just may not know. Using this as the heart of his show, he goes on to cover questions on background checks, the power of leverage, handling inessential tenant requests to visit the property and getting started with our program.Click To Listen Now
About Lifestyles Unlimited:
Lifestyles Unlimited is a real estate investing and mentoring group that has been serving real estate investors since 1990. Lifestyles Unlimited takes people by the hand through the process of locating property, evaluation of property, negotiaton of property, and long-term managment of everything from single-family homes to 600 unit apartment complexes.
- (July 21, 2017) The Pickle Jars of Life – Keep The Minutia at Bay
- (July 20, 2017) Mentoring After The 2-Day & How Different People Approach Retirement – Featuring LU Mentor Charles Ho
- (July 19, 2017) Retirement Told From Two Perspectives
- (July 18, 2017) Navigating The Detroit Downturn With Real Estate – Featuring LU Members Greg & Nicole
- (July 17, 2017) 7 Tips For Taking Effective Action Steps