Upon graduating college, Brian's father impressed upon him the importance of putting his money into real estate instead of chasing girls and drinking beer. The humor was not lost on Brian, but neither was the idea. Having spent countless childhood hours watching his father work with lease contracts, interface with tenants and build the business, the question was not why invest in real estate; it was why not? Little did they both know that this path would lead Brian to an investment deal so promising, he would never have to work again.Click To Listen Now
About Lifestyles Unlimited:
Lifestyles Unlimited is a real estate investing and mentoring group that has been serving real estate investors since 1990. Lifestyles Unlimited takes people by the hand through the process of locating property, evaluation of property, negotiaton of property, and long-term managment of everything from single-family homes to 600 unit apartment complexes.
- (July 21, 2017) The Pickle Jars of Life – Keep The Minutia at Bay
- (July 20, 2017) Mentoring After The 2-Day & How Different People Approach Retirement – Featuring LU Mentor Charles Ho
- (July 19, 2017) Retirement Told From Two Perspectives
- (July 18, 2017) Navigating The Detroit Downturn With Real Estate – Featuring LU Members Greg & Nicole
- (July 17, 2017) 7 Tips For Taking Effective Action Steps