Per a listener's request, Steve lists the four most important points of consideration for any real estate investor. Then, a caller prompts a discussion of construction standards in single family real estate. Next, Steve covers rehab, insurance, property taxes and tenant screening in the context of protecting your return on investment. Finally, Steve walks a caller through an incredible amount of options for his first steps into multifamily.Click To Listen Now
About Lifestyles Unlimited:
Lifestyles Unlimited is a real estate investing and mentoring group that has been serving real estate investors since 1990. Lifestyles Unlimited takes people by the hand through the process of locating property, evaluation of property, negotiaton of property, and long-term managment of everything from single-family homes to 600 unit apartment complexes.
- (January 19, 2018) You Can Have Anything You Want In Life, But You Can't Have Everything
- (January 19, 2018) The Number One Reason Entrepreneurs Fail
- (January 18, 2018) Interpretive Movement – Personalized Education At Its Finest
- (January 18, 2018) Moving To The Rhythm of Life, One "Dance Step" At A Time
- (January 17, 2018) How To Solve Problems When The Problems Are The Solutions