Del Walmsley is an owner of 11 different businesses, which may not surprise the investors, entrepreneurs and colleagues he has come to meet over the years. But, what may surprise them is his dedication of an entire radio show to addressing their decline. Now, let us reassure any LU members who may be doing a double take at this very moment. Business is a booming! Still, there is never a moment where an entrepreneur, or an investor for that matter, is not tested by the entropy of their business structure. As Del implies on this podcast, this is not a time to rethink your business as a whole, but instead your systems in place.Click To Listen Now
About Lifestyles Unlimited:
Lifestyles Unlimited is a real estate investing and mentoring group that has been serving real estate investors since 1990. Lifestyles Unlimited takes people by the hand through the process of locating property, evaluation of property, negotiaton of property, and long-term managment of everything from single-family homes to 600 unit apartment complexes.
- (July 21, 2017) The Pickle Jars of Life – Keep The Minutia at Bay
- (July 20, 2017) Mentoring After The 2-Day & How Different People Approach Retirement – Featuring LU Mentor Charles Ho
- (July 19, 2017) Retirement Told From Two Perspectives
- (July 18, 2017) Navigating The Detroit Downturn With Real Estate – Featuring LU Members Greg & Nicole
- (July 17, 2017) 7 Tips For Taking Effective Action Steps