Quoting from Dr. Stephen Covey, Steve Davis states that "all things are created twice, first mentally, then physically. The key to creativity is to begin with the end in mind, with a vision and a blueprint of the desired result." Tune in to see what important lesson Steve draws from this for all real estate investors. Then, stick around to hear why it is important to be familiar with both SF and MF starting out, the downside to vacation rentals, why $50k SF rentals fall outside our investment model, and more.Click To Listen Now
About Lifestyles Unlimited:
Lifestyles Unlimited is a real estate investing and mentoring group that has been serving real estate investors since 1990. Lifestyles Unlimited takes people by the hand through the process of locating property, evaluation of property, negotiaton of property, and long-term managment of everything from single-family homes to 600 unit apartment complexes.
- (January 19, 2018) You Can Have Anything You Want In Life, But You Can't Have Everything
- (January 19, 2018) The Number One Reason Entrepreneurs Fail
- (January 18, 2018) Interpretive Movement – Personalized Education At Its Finest
- (January 18, 2018) Moving To The Rhythm of Life, One "Dance Step" At A Time
- (January 17, 2018) How To Solve Problems When The Problems Are The Solutions