Today, Steve covers the finer points of "Best Product, Best Price," our business model for investing in real estate. Specifically, he focuses on single family investments and the correct way to rehab them. Throughout the show, listeners call in for advice on rental properties and primary residences alike. Lastly, a listener works up the courage to call in about a tenant who routinely misses pay day on the first.Click To Listen Now
About Lifestyles Unlimited:
Lifestyles Unlimited is a real estate investing and mentoring group that has been serving real estate investors since 1990. Lifestyles Unlimited takes people by the hand through the process of locating property, evaluation of property, negotiaton of property, and long-term managment of everything from single-family homes to 600 unit apartment complexes.
- (July 21, 2017) The Pickle Jars of Life – Keep The Minutia at Bay
- (July 20, 2017) Mentoring After The 2-Day & How Different People Approach Retirement – Featuring LU Mentor Charles Ho
- (July 19, 2017) Retirement Told From Two Perspectives
- (July 18, 2017) Navigating The Detroit Downturn With Real Estate – Featuring LU Members Greg & Nicole
- (July 17, 2017) 7 Tips For Taking Effective Action Steps